Beverly Kune, N.D., L.P.C.C., L.M.T.
Antioch University, S.U.N.Y., Hahnemann Academy of North America
Dr. Beverly Kune has over 27-years experience working as a mind-body therapist, and is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Licensed as a Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Bodyworker (LMT), and is additionally a Naturopathic Doctor specializing in wellness. She combines and integrates a wide variety of modalities and approaches into her work catalyzing the body-mind’s innate healing abilities. She is certified as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) through the SE™Trauma Institute, and specializes in addressing trauma of all kinds. She is certified as an Iridologist through the National Iridology Research Association (NIRA), as an Educational Kinesiology instructor through the Edu-Kinesthetics Foundation, and as an Educational Therapist through the state of California. She is also affiliated with the Hypnotherapy Clinic and Milton Erickson Institute of New Mexico. Dr. Kune is the Dean of the College of Body/Mind Integrative Studies at the University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Psychotherapy, Educational Therapy; Mind-Body Integrative Therapy: children, adolescents, couples and adults
- Specialties: incest, trauma, abuse issues; communication skills; relationships; life transitions; personal growth & self- empowerment; anger, anxiety, depression; stress management; mediation & problem-solving; learning disabilities; addictions; mind-body integration
- Modalities: include Ericksonian Psycho-Hypnotherapy; Cognitive Dialog; SE (Somatic Experiencing); EMDR; Integrative Bodywork including Advanced Level Cranial Sacral Therapy & Visceral Manipulation, Somato Emotional Release, Jin Shin Do, Applied & Specialized Kinesiology; Whole Brain Integrative Learning (Omni-Brain) Group Facilitation and Teaching
- Dean: School of Mind-Body Integrative Studies: University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, New Mexico 1996 – present
- Author and Program Development: Course Curriculum: School of Mind-Body Integrative Studies (Masters Program): University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, New Mexico; 1996 – present
- Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.): Westbrook University: Aztec, New Mexico (1996)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor: LPCC (#1565); State of New Mexico (1995)
- M.A. Counseling Psychology (specialization: Neuro-Perceptual & Somatic Psychology): Antioch University: Yellow Springs, Ohio; Individualized Master of Arts Program (1991)
- Licensed Massage Therapist: LMT (#717); State of New Mexico (1994)
- Diplomate of Homeopathy (D.Hom.): Hahnemann Academy of North America: Santa Fe, New Mexico (1992)
- Certified Educational Therapist (CA State: DOT 094-227-010): Educational Kinesiology Foundation: CA (1989)
- Advanced Professional Training: Jin Shin Do Acupressure: Jin Shin Do Foundation; Cranial Sacral Work, & Somato-Emotional Release; Upledger Institute; Neural & Visceral Manipulation: Barral Institute, Chikly Health Institute; Specialized & Applied Kinesiology; Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR Institute, Inc.; Somatic Experiencing: Foundation for Human Enrichment/SE™Trauma Institute (SEP level)